DENCAP Choice Dental Plan (DCD-5)
DENCAP†Dental Plans is pleased to present our DENCAP Choice Dental Plan which provides outstanding dental benefits with low co-payments. The DENCAP Choice Dental Plan is a dental benefit program offered through your employer, union or association.
What is the DENCAP Choice Dental Plan?
The DENCAP Choice Dental Plan provides you with a comprehensive set of dental benefits at a fixed rate and covers all areas of dentistry. Most dental care is provided by participating primary care dentists.† Complex dental treatment may require care by a participating specialist. Here are some of the benefits available to you:
- †No charge for oral examinations /evaluations by your primary care dentisry
- †No charge for routine cleanings (one every six months)
- †No charge for fluoride treatment (under age 19) by your primary care dentist
In addition, the DENCAP Choice Dental Plan includes:
- †No waiting periods for primary care dentistry
- No deductibles of any kind at any time
- $2500.00 annual maximum benefit per member/per year with primary care dentistry
- No pre-authorizations or predeterminations
- A large providers network for your selection Orthodontia (braces) benefits
- No limitations on pre-existing conditions
A complete listing of covered procedures is included in the schedule of benefits & co-payments that is received when you are enrolled.
How do I enroll?
To enroll in the program please contact:
American Arab Chamber of Commerce†12740 W. Warren Ave., Suite 101 Dearborn, MI 48126 Tel: (313) 945-1700 Fax: (313) 945-6697